AGGRESSIVE

HOW am I being AGGRESSIVE
- Am I forcing my own rights and needs onto another without giving thought how it effects them
- Am I putting myself first and being rigid, hostile, demanding, disrespectful, not negotiating

WHAT is my basic MESSAGE?
- Am I YELLING this is what I think... you're stupid if you think different
- Am I ACTING as if what I want is important... what you want isn't
- Am I SAYING my feeling is the one that counts.. not yours
- Am I GROWLING Its going to my way or no way

WHAT LIVES inside that?
- To be in a position like this is NOT normal
- You feel that you are DISOBEYING what is normal
- PASSIVE is normal even though you hate it right now
- AGGRESSIVE is NOT normal but
- FEEL freaky, extreme discomfort when FORCED to feel enraged and aggressive in the body

ALARMS BELLS how does it make you feel?
- angry, forced, pushed, snap
- don't want to alienate others
- unable to control my anger
- feel bad